I made these spooky brownies with my friends for our Halloween party. It’s a really simple recipe – you’ll only need a box of ready-made brownies from the supermarkets, white chocolate and large marshmallows. You can buy large marshmallows at most shops just before Halloween.
This is how to make them:
- Melt a bar of (cooking) white chocolate in steel bowl over boiling water over low heat (ask an adult to do this). Let it cool a bit.
- Lay a baking sheet on the work-surface (or onto a large baking sheet). Place the brownies on the sheet, allowing plenty of space between them.
- Top each brownie with a marshmallow, then spoon one Tbsp of the white chocolate over each. Make sure they are well covered and don’t worry about the chocolate dripping down the sides!
- Let the chocolate set (either in the fridge or overnight).
- When the chocolate is firm, draw some scary eyes, mouth on them using an icing pen or tube.
- Transfer them onto a serving plate.
- If you want to make a dairy-free version, use white frosting instead of chocolate!
- For a gluten-free option make sure that you use gluten-free brownies or make your own, like this one – gluten-free, dairy-free brownies>>
- You can make these spooky ghost brownies using home-made brownies too – they will be even more tasty! Here is a really nice brownies recipe>>
Other Easy Halloween recipes:
- Halloween orange lanterns with jelly
- Halloween chestnut pancakes
- Halloween muffins
- Easy Halloween Cookies
- Crispy brains
- Hot-dog with severed fingers
- Scary mummy sausage rolls
- Green jelly monsters
- Chocolate skeleton bones